Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bungee jumping


Bungee jumping

Is an activity that involves jumping from a tall structure while connected to a large elastic cord.

The tall structure is usually a fixed object, such as a building, bridge or crane; but it is also possible to jump from a movable object, such as a hot-air-balloon or helicopter, that has the ability to hover above the ground. The thrill come as much the free-falling as from the rebounds…

Other information

In August 2005, AJ Hackett added a SkyJump to the Macau Tower, making it the world´s highest jump at 233 meters (760 ft)

People like

Because is a extreme sport and the extreme sports have more fame than the others usually sports…

2 comments:

  1. Since I was more young I want to make bungee but I cant I promise that when I birth my 18 I gonna practice these sport because I like to feel adrenaline like in the tower of parque de diversiones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sport is very dangerous, but the adrenaline that you feel is incredible and so is the favorite sport for many, for my part I only like to see jeje

    ReplyDelete